Sunday, November 13, 2005

Food for thought

Someone asked me why I am a Dominatrix.
I laughed a moment and then responded with a smart ass remark about how
I do not know what it is like to NOT be one.
After that, I started to think on this a while.
I honestly do not recall a time where I have not been Dominant.
Even as a very young child I used to boss the boys and men in my life. I would use my charm and ways to get what I wanted.
I could not picture myself in any other way other then being superior or Dominant of the male species.
Does this mean that I do not Dominate women?
Oh I assure you, I have had female slaves. There are women submissives out there who I have dominated fully.
I enjoy them as well but it is very different in a sense that with men I believe its natural to Dominate over them.
Women are just naturally superior to men. It has always been such.
Women who are submissive have made this choice to serve.
Do I look down on them for thier choice?
Not in the least. I admire them.
I realize how difficult it is to serve a Dom whether it is male or Female.
I am a hard Domina and I know that I am not easy to serve. I expect utter and total obediance and I shall have it at all times.
Male, Female.... it matters little when it comes to servitude.
Just some food for thought

1 Comments:

Blogger Fiona said...

Is attention the opposite of anonymity?
Ed Batista quotes Esther Dyson saying that: The popular perception is that people want anonymity; in fact, it appears that most people crave recognition.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to georgia highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like georgia highway construction!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home