Saturday, January 07, 2006

To nurture or not...

I have to say that I am very intruiged by some of the men who have been calling my line lately.
I have had a wide variety of callers and it has been rather appealing to me.
I enjoy a wide array of fetish and while I love my submissives and wouldnt trade them for anything in the worold...
sometimes it is very nice to get a new view on things.
I am a firm believer that one can always learn new tricks.
Yes, even us Domina's need to take time to learn and even more so, to listen to what you boys like, desire and need from one's such as us.
Everyone has needs that need to be fed and nurtured.
Some of you may say that your needs matter not, only the needs of your Mistress matter.
This is highly admirable yet... I find it rather unsatisfying.
A true Mistress will do her best to make sure that she takes care of her boy's no matter what. Whether it be emotional, physical or mental.
Part of what makes the lifestyle so satisfying to me is this fact.
Yes I love when you boys take care of me, lavish me, pamper me. I love the power you give me sexually and physically.
But!!!
I love knowing that I take care of you just as well as you take care of me.
Perhaps I am a bird of a different color, I know not, nor do I care.
I do things my way and well.. if you dont like it?
Dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Just a little reflection for the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger x said...

You are so right Mistress, the key word is relationship. A relationship is a two way street. It is good that your boys take care of you, and it is also good that you take care of them. That is what constitutes a good relationship. That is why I am very happy to have you for my Mistress.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home